Sport SSX - Eng Page - OAT Data ??

oldnavy

Sport SSX - Eng Page - OAT Data ??

Post by oldnavy »

I have a Sport SSX on a Jabiru J-230 and I would like to get an OAT read out. It seems the best place to put it would be on the "Engine" page since there are 2 "duplicates" of data/info read outs. My "Engine" page has (among other things) 2 data boxes in the Lower Left corner that are presently labeled "MPG" & "D ALT". There are also 12 data boxes (in a 3 box wide X 4 box high format) in the middle of the page ... the data box in the Upper Left box of that format is labeled "MPG", and the data box in the Lower Left box of that format is labeled "D ALT".
How do I change one of these data boxes to give "OAT" data ?

Thank you,
Old Navy
katieb

Re: Sport SSX - Eng Page - OAT Data ??

Post by katieb »

Hi Old Navy,

The OAT is permanently displayed on the upper left corner of the ENG page. If the OAT probe is not working, it will read -50. You can turn the stats OFF so you don't have redundant information in the data boxes.

Also, when you're on the ENG page, press the NEXT softkey and you'll see a list of options above the far left softkey. You can scroll through there and replace the 12 data boxes with line graphs and other information.
Katie Bosman
Pilot/Tech Writer
Jabiru USA Sport Aircraft
http://www.usjabiru.com
GRT Tech Support/Marketing 2012-2014
GRT Pilot Since 2008
oldnavy

Re: Sport SSX - Eng Page - OAT Data ??

Post by oldnavy »

Katie,

Thank you very much ... I now feel really stupid for not seeing that ... guess I was too focused on the "Data Boxes".

Again, a very big 'Thank you' for all of your help; and, for starting this forum, I think that it is a very good idea.