CO Guardian 353P Serial Settings Issue

VELOCITY-XLRG

CO Guardian 353P Serial Settings Issue

Post by VELOCITY-XLRG »

Good Morning Jeff and All,

I am in the middle of my install (2HXr’s and a Sport EX).

I have the CO Guardian 353P Remote unit and even though have triple checked my pin outs (for both correct locations and continuity) I am unable to get any data in the counter.

Here are my settings (the manual states both 4800 Baud on one page, but another reference shows 9800 neither of which change my outcome of Zero on the counter and no data being received.

Here is how I have it wired currently AND screenshot of my current settings page

IMG_4506.jpeg
IMG_4506.jpeg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 29299 times
IMG_4252.jpeg
IMG_4252.jpeg (642.71 KiB) Viewed 29299 times
GRT_Jeff

Re: CO Guardian 353P Serial Settings Issue

Post by GRT_Jeff »

After moving some wires around and running tests while on the phone, the CO Guardian input is working on port 4 as intended, but we don't know what fixed it.

Looking at the photo, your Serial Port 7 isn't configured properly if the TT22 adapter is wired to this display. For a TT22 adapter (single or dual), the rate would be 9600 and the input and output should both be TT22/echoUAT Adapter.

If your Safe-Fly control interface input and output are wired to Serial Port 8 on this screen, then your Serial Port 8 Output should be set the same as the Input (GRT Safe-Fly GPS and SPC). If this screen only has the Input wired, then the Output should be Off