Safe-Fly 2020 ADS-B Compliant GPS Module
Setting a New Standard for GPS Data
More than just position…
The GRT Safe-Fly is a 2020 ADS-B compliant GPS, allowing it to be used as the navigation source for your compatible ADS-B output. This full compliance with FAR 91.227 allows your ADS-B output to trigger the return of traffic data. This demanding standard requires a GPS that is reliable to better than one undetected failure per million hours, making it a natural as your navigation source for your GRT EFIS.
Other benefits include triple isolated power inputs, making it easy to power it with primary, back up, and even a third power source. We designed the module to tolerate very high levels of electromagnetic interference (EMI), large power fluctuations, and vibration. No standby power is required. Even the case is machined from solid aluminum, protecting the Safe-Fly from further EMI and physical damage.
- 2020 ADS-B Compliant GPS Source – Meets or exceeds FAR 91.227, TSO-C166b, TSO-C154c
- Includes Serial Port Expander, adding 3 serial ports to any GRT EFIS
- RAIM integrity monitored position data provides integrity/accuracy alerting for all GRT EFIS
- Quick startup
- No standby power required
- Machined Aluminum case adds physical and EMI protection
- Multiple, Isolated power inputs
- Includes antenna and pre-wired cable
- Compatible with Trig and Sandia ADS-B output devices
Includes Serial Port Expander
To top it off, a built-in serial port expander means adding the Safe-Fly GPS to your GRT EFIS, adds three serial ports to your EFIS.