No A/P Maintenance page option on setup menu

russcoburn

No A/P Maintenance page option on setup menu

Post by russcoburn »

I just installed my pitch servo in my RV6 and wanted to test it out on the ground in the hanger. As I went into the setup menu options the manual makes reference to the A/P Maintenance page to be able to run some ground movement tests. I can't find that menu option under the setup menu nor any of the sub menus. I have the Sport SX and I have the latest software version running. Am I looking in the wrong place? Any guidance would be appreciated...
russcoburn

Re: No A/P Maintenance page option on setup menu

Post by russcoburn »

I might have found the answer in the FAQ on downloading EFIS software - "When one of the Display Unit serial port set is configured for GRT Autopilot, the A/P Maintenance heading appears at the bottom of the main Set Menu page.

I'll check next time at the hanger and make sure it says GRT Autopilot vs. generic and see if the menu appears.
russcoburn

Re: No A/P Maintenance page option on setup menu

Post by russcoburn »

Issue resolved, I had one of the autopilot settings set to a generic autopilot setting instead of GRT Autopilot. After setting both serial input/output to GRT Autopilot the A/P maintenance menu appeared as expected.