Analog Inputs to EFIS

New in 2019 this product is called the "10.1" after its screen size and is available in Horizon and Sport feature sets. This is not to be confused with an HXr although it shares similar features and graphics.
60-Driver

Analog Inputs to EFIS

Post by 60-Driver »

I have a newly acquired tandem seat experimental and need some help configuring the EFISs, especially their analog inputs. I have a Horizon 10.1 in the front cockpit and a Sport EX in the rear. Both EFIS power switches are located on the front cockpit panel. Currently elevator trim position and flap position are both wired to the rear Sport EFIS analog ports.

So my question is, in order for the Horizon to receive the Sport's analog data via the inter-display link after powering on both units, do I have to initially reach into the back and hit the 'accept' softkey after the Sport boots up? (think flying solo). Or is it more like as long as the unit has power applied it will share its data regardless?

Thanks,
Chris
GRT_Jeff

Re: Analog Inputs to EFIS

Post by GRT_Jeff »

It will share data while on the Power Up (ACCEPT) page so it just needs to boot up to that page.