HxR: EGT/CHT History timeline - changable?

maniago

HxR: EGT/CHT History timeline - changable?

Post by maniago »

In Rev B 11.3.2 of the HxR user manual its says we have the ability to change the timeline to the last 10mins of data. I'd like to do this (and the mentioned 2 min window also), but the referenced right knob is either dedicated to A/P or Alt setting in PDF mode, or Select details in the Eng/Map mode. I didnt find anything applicable in the "Engine" submenu that comes up either.

What am I missing?

(I didnt see an setting option on the Engine Graphical or General set pages either, or a similar previous asked qu in the forum here.....)
GRT_Jeff

Re: HxR: EGT/CHT History timeline - changable?

Post by GRT_Jeff »

On the displays with fewer buttons it was the right knob on the full engine page. When we redesigned the history graph and menus for the HXr and 10.1 we lost that function. I will put this on our to-do list to review.
maniago

Post by maniago »

Thanks Jeff!
Clam

Post by Clam »

Can we also get the EGT/CHT histo-graph color scheme to replicate on the CHT/EGT bar graphs?
We discussed at the OSH booth last year. Some seemed to think it was already possible, but no one could find the settings for it.
Jeff
RV-8 Memphis, TN (KFYE)
jb.flynavy@gmail.com
Clam

Post by Clam »

Checking back in on this ... presenting the EGT/CHT bar graphs in color matching the history graphs. Is this possible with the HXr system?
Many other manuals show it presented this way (Mini instal manual p. 74 & 78 for example).
This must be possible, and is a tremendous safety and SA booster.
Jeff
RV-8 Memphis, TN (KFYE)
jb.flynavy@gmail.com
GRT_Jeff

Post by GRT_Jeff »

The Mini, EX, SX, HX, WS, and HS have a separate "EGT" display mode that shows both types of graphs side by side and matches the colors. On the full EGT/CHT display, the Mini and those other displays don't show the colors (example on Mini install page 73). The inset graphics on the HXr and 10.1 didn't get the special EGT color mode. We need to test the color contrast on the vertical graphs and may use one of the inset buttons to toggle that. This change hasn't been completed yet.