RV12 EAB

dvalcik

RV12 EAB

Post by dvalcik »

I built my RV12 as an EAB not as an ELSA, so I could use GRT avionics and a few other modifications. Panel has 2 horizons, (one HX and HS), Garmin Sl30, 327, & 796, Navworx ADS-B, & EIS 4000.

I like the way everything lays out :D
Kahuna

Re: RV12 EAB

Post by Kahuna »

Any trouble seeing the engine instruments on the other side of the panel? Or do you just show them on your side and the other screen is for pax?
Kahuna
S8 , Team AeroDynamix,
Facebook,Track Me
Gold Hill, NC25
dvalcik

Post by dvalcik »

Kahuna wrote:Any trouble seeing the engine instruments on the other side of the panel? Or do you just show them on your side and the other screen is for pax?
Kahuna

The panel is far enough away in the RV12 that you can see both pilot & pax.
oldnavy

Post by oldnavy »

I noticed that you are using "Navworx ADS-B" ... have you tried to have the Navworx send its info to an Apple iPad? Bill at Navworx says that it can be done using their "WiFi doggle"; but, I could not get it to work. The Navworx unit will send ADS-B info to my GRT via hard wire; but, I can't get it to work with the WiFi doggle.
Have any comments or suggestions ... they would be appreciated.
Thanks, Oldnavy
dvalcik

Post by dvalcik »

Updated photo with the android app running on a Galaxy S4 via Bluetooth to the EFIS.

I modified the Otterbox Defender cover and holster. Ran a power usb plug from the Vertical Power. I cut the belt clip off and mounted it on the panel providing easy in and out of the holder.

Image Image