GRT systems are specifically designed to play nice with other manufacturers’ equipment.
Every builder has his or her own taste when it comes to devices such as weather & traffic information, radios, transponders, and GPS units. We strive to give builders a choice when it comes to third-party equipment. This page is an overview of popular choices of our customers, with equipment supplements for some to help you install and use your product to its full potential with a GRT EFIS system. Check this page often for updates, as we are always adding to our equipment supplement library and third-party vendor list.
General List of Interfacing Equipment
- ADS-B (Traffic and Weather) including Radenna Skyradar, NavWorx, Dual XGPS170, iLevil
- Multiple GPS Receivers (all types)
- Garmin 400/500/600/700 Series Panel Mount GPS/Nav/Comm
- RS-232 radios such as SL30/SL40
- XM Satellite Weather
- CO Guardian
- TIS Traffic datalink (GTX330, Trig TT21/TT22)
- Zaon Traffic
- BF Goodrich WX-500 Stormscope
- Vertical Power (All Models)
- Tru-Track Autopilot
- Trio Autopilot
- TCAS systems
If the devices you want are not on this list, give us a call – we can work with you to develop the interface.